Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Returning to Work

I am in talks with my doctor and work about returning soon. Since staying home without health benefits is not going to help my situation, I am going to try to tough it out.

There's not really much to report right now because I haven't gotten an official date that I will be returning. 

Photo Credit: Joe-KS

In other news, my parents are going to be in Las Vegas next week. I am planning on going to visit them, or they will drive into Phoenix.

I would rather go to Vegas, but it's very hard for me to sit for long periods of time and frequent bathroom stops. Besides that, I really do not think I am up for all of the walking.

When my family came to visit at the end of October/beginning of November, we went to Vegas, Lake Havasu, and different spots in and around Phoenix. They left two days before my laparoscopy, so I over did it. I really don't want that to happen again.

How do you handle traveling? 

xo Heather

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to spend some quality time with your parents, wherever it may be. Travelling causes immense anxiety for me now, I used to love it and long car journeys didn't bother me at all. Now I have to have a plan in my head of where we can stop for the bathroom! I find it helps a little bit if you really know the route well, if you don't know when you'll be able to stop it can make you anxious which exacerbates the problem. Good luck :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...