Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bucket List

Since 2013 is just days away, I planned to make a list of things that I wanted to do in the upcoming year. However, I went a little farther and decided to make my own personal bucket list! So here are my goals for things I want to accomplish in my lifetime!

Get pregnant and have a baby:
(My cousin Aubrey) 

  Buy a house:
(Photo Credit: Century 21)

 Buy a corvette:
(Photo Credit: My Car Portal)




Go to Egypt and see the pyramids (When it finally safe to go to Egypt!) 
(Photo Credit: Peter M. Wilson/Corbis)


Visit NYC:
(Photo Credit: NYL)

See the Northern Lights:
(Photo Credit: Westmark Hotels)

Raise awareness for Endometriosis and IC:
(Photo Credit: Megan Wilson)

What is on your personal bucket list? Let me know in the comments below and I will feature some of my favorites in an upcoming post!
xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...