Wednesday, December 5, 2012

FYI


Since I am new to the blogging world, I wanted to share a little bio before diving into all of the not-so-pretty details of my new found life as someone who suffers from Endometriosis.
               
 For starters, I grew up in a small town in Southern Illinois. I have been blessed with two wonderful parents and two amazing sisters. I have been surrounded my entire life by some of the most loving people you can imagine. I really love animals, and have had every pet imaginable (except rodents) from birds to horses, and even adopted a 3 week old puppy!

 I have had many memorable moments from family vacations, living on a horse farm, graduating high school, college, getting married, seeing my sister get married, anniversaries, and simply sharing incredible daily moments with my favorite people.

Fast forward through life's great and not-so-fab moments, and I am now 25 years old. I recently moved to Phoenix, AZ with my sweet husband Tyler. I have an amazing career, beautiful home, two silly and sweet dogs, and one fat cat. (I will post pictures often, do not worry!) I have been so blessed. 


I would love to hear about you in the comments below!

xo Heather 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...