Monday, January 7, 2013

Mailbox Monday

Today is the first Mailbox Monday post, so I decided that I would pull personal questions from the e-mails. I thought it would be a great way for you to get to know the girl behind Hello Endo!

(Photo Credit: Ants & Grasshoppers)

Do you have any pets?
Yes! As a child and teenager, I lived on a horse farm. My parents and sisters are also huge animal lovers, so I have had birds, hamsters, dogs, horses, cats, sheep, and rabbits as pets.

I currently have two dogs named Dozer and Tonka. I also have a cat named Snooki. I love my little fur babies and I am a total sucker for all animals (except snakes).


What is your favorite beauty product?
The answer to this question is actually a three way tie! I do not know what I would do without my straightener (which also allows me to curl my hair), dry shampoo, and eyeliner! 
All three of these things get me through the nights when I struggle to go to sleep at night, and then hit the snooze button on my phone's alarm clock until the last possible second! 


Most embarrassing moment?
I actually have a lot of embarrassing moments, and can't think of one that is "most embarrassing!" I am very awkward and clumsy, so I am always having something weird happen!


What is your goal for 2013?
I would really like to get healthy enough to return to work. I would also like to create more Endo, IC, and PFD awareness.
                                      
Do you have a question for Mailbox Monday? Send your questions, thoughts, or concerns to HelloEndoBlog@gmail.com. You may be featured in an upcoming Mailbox Monday post!!
xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...