Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hello Endo Fundraiser

Please visit My Fundraising Page to donate to my Endometriosis and Pelvic Pain non-profit, "Women's Pelvic Pain Foundation."

I am in the beginning stages of getting the foundation established and need your help.

I believe that all of the awareness and research that other organizations are doing is great, but I am seeking a different approach.

My goal is to help women suffering from pelvic disorders (Endometriosis, IC, etc) financially. Whether or not you have insurance, there are other expenses related to our medical care.

We should not have to worry about missing work, paying rent or mortgage, etc while recovering from surgeries or during our "bad days." 

We also should not ignore the women without insurance who are suffering because they do not have the thousands of dollars needed for medication and surgeries.

Help me to help you.

My goal is $7,500 and would love to meet that goal!

Please donate here. Your donations WILL go to a women suffering.

I will make every attempt to blog about donations that have went to help others (with the respect of an individual's privacy, of course).

xo Heather

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...