Saturday, December 8, 2012

Diary Post

My goal when starting this blog was meant to cheer myself up while encouraging other ladies suffering from endometriosis to be positive.

However, I have to admit that today Endometriosis has defeated me. I am feverish, nauseous, weak, dizzy and feel like I could pass out any second. I won't even begin to discuss the pain and bloating I am currently experiencing.

So I have called in to work - and am going to take some pain meds. It is one of those lay-in-bed all day type of days. Sorry for not including more: I just am a little defeated today.

I hope that the rest of you are pain free. If you are recovering from a recent surgery, I hope the post-op recovery is going as smoothly as possible. 

xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...