Saturday, December 8, 2012

Photo Diary: Weekend trip

A few weeks ago, my family came to visit from Indiana. While they were in town, we went to on a short weekend trip to show them some of the popular spots in beautiful Arizona. If you have never been to Arizona, you definitely need to plan a trip! The southwest US is magical! I have decided to share some pictures from the trip:


My beautiful mother and me! :)  

 
Here is a picture of my beautiful sister, Kimi, when I picked her up from the airport! My parents and grandparents were already in town, so when Kimi and her boyfriend Daniel arrived, we kicked off our mini weekend trip! 

 

 Here is a picture of my parents, grandparents, and I standing on the Lake Havasu beach! Stunning view! 


 



On the way to the Grand Canyon, we stopped and ate at a 50's diner called Galaxy Diner! I caught Daniel and Kimi off guard in this pic -haha! The diner was located right on Route 66 in Flagstaff - and the food was soooo good! We even got to listen to a man playing live 50's music - so fun when our group started guessing the songs and singing along!

 
 Here is a pic of my sister and me in the desert - love the mountain views!


 
 This is a pic of my mom, sister and me just enjoying the views!

 
  As you can see from the pictures above and  - The Grand Canyon is magnificant, spectacular, and well, Grand!

 
 Finally, here are some pictures I snapped at Bearizona, a wildlife park:


 
 
 
 
 


 If you would like to see more photo diaries, please let me know! I would also like to hear about your recent vacay - tell me about it in the comments below!

xo Heather

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, we did! My family lives in Illinois/Indiana so I don't get to see them much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...