Sunday, December 16, 2012

IC News

As some of you may know, I also suffer from IC and PFD. Just because my blog is called "Hello, Endo!" does not mean that I have forgotten about my other illnesses. With that being said, I have found a new article on the "IC-Today" website that my IC friends may find informing.


A new medical device has been approved by the FDA for individuals that suffer from chronic pain due to failed back surgery. It has not been officially approved for those suffering with IC, but research has had some positive results. I briefly tried to find out how much this device actually costs but did not have any luck.

Check out the article here.

What do you think? Would you try this neuro-stimulator for IC treatment? Let me know in the comments below!

xo Heather

1 comment:

  1. I would try it. If I could afford it, that is. What would I have to lose? If it didn't help, I'd be no worse off than I am now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...