Monday, December 17, 2012

Bladder Instillation Tx

Tomorrow I go in for my first bladder instillation treatment and I am so, so, so nervous!! I am really afraid that it is going to hurt. I also am really nervous about if it will relieve my IC pain and symptoms or not. 

I am so thankful to be able to have found 3 amazing Endo Sisters on Twitter who also have IC. They have given me advice and their personal experience on treatment options. I just hope that they had someone to give them the advice and experiences that they have shared with me when they first were diagnosed with IC. They have been so amazing to me! I am forever grateful.

I will let you know how my instillation goes after I get back from my doctor tomorrow afternoon.

How are you doing? I hope that you have been as pain-free as possible lately!

xo Heather  
P.S. This is a picture of my 70lb "puppy" Tonka sleeping next to me! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think I had an instillation when I was under for my cystoscopy, after the hydrodistention was done, so mine didn't hurt :) I hope yours doesn't hurt. I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...