Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just in Case...

For those of you who are wondering why I chose to name my blog "Hello Endo," well, I am here to explain!

Like myself, I am sure all of you were diagnosed with this terrible illness in a very difficult time. I was in a great deal of pain, tired, bloated, and my sex life with my husband was dying down from the pain. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I was also having a very difficult time getting my doctors to listen to me. 

So after my laparoscopy, when I was officially diagnosed, I had the initial shock like everyone else. Just a few nights ago I was laying in bed (in a lot of pain), and looking at twitter. I realized that there is nothing left to do but deal with the cards I have been dealt. So, like anyone that you meet in a less than pleasant experience, I realized I was going to take full control of my endometriosis. Definitely not the other way around! God gave me this dreadful disease because he knew that I could handle it, just like you can!

Be positive ladies!

xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...