Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Time!!!


Last night, I surprised my husband with a new Christmas tree and santa outfits for our two sweet dogs, Dozer and Tonka, and our silly cat, Snooki. Yes, we picked out Snooki's name from one of the cast members of Jersey shore! :)
 
Since it was our anniversary last night, we ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then spent the evening decorating our house.
 
I love everything about Christmas time! So I was extremely happy to realize we are only 18, yes 18, days away from CHRISTMAS!!! WOOO! 

 
However, I am not anywhere near finished with all of my shopping and DIY gifts! Don't judge! :)
So, ladies, how is your holiday shopping going? Leave a comment below, I would love to hear from you!

xo Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...