Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stephanie St. James

EXCITING NEWS!!!

Stephanie St. James has agreed to do an Endo interview with me to feature on the blog!

Yes - THE beautiful and talented Stephanie St. James!! She is an Endo Warrior that truly inspires me!!! As I am typing this, I am literally smiling from ear to ear!

I am going to Skype with her on Monday for the interview!! Which I cannot wait for - I am going to be doing an interview with the first celebrity to open up about her battle with Endometriosis! So crazy!!!

This. Is. HUGE!

The only reason that I am telling you this now is because I want to give my lovely Endo Sisters the opportunity to let me know what questions you would like Stephanie to answer!

Are you as excited as I am??
 
Leave a comment below or shoot me an e-mail with your questions! Maybe she will answer YOUR question!!

xo Heather  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...