Thursday, January 24, 2013

Recipe Box: Healthy Pancakes

Photo Credit: Unknown

I saw the link for this recipe on twitter, but it is actually from Pinterest. I wanted to share it with you!

The recipe is very simple & has a very short ingredient list!

You will need:

2 eggs
1 banana
Non-stick cooking spray

The directions:

1. Peel & Mush banana
2. Crack eggs
3. Mix banana & egg together 
4. Spray warm griddle or pan with cooking spray
5. Pour batter into griddle or pan 
6. Flip when side is browned
7. ENJOY!!


I am going to cook them Saturday morning! Are you going to give this simple and healthy recipe a try? Do you have a healthy pancake recipe? Let me know in the comments below!

P.S. You can see the Pinterest post here.

xo Heather 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Going to give it a try very soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried these this morning. Hubby loved them - which is a great start. I think I'll use another banana (maybe half) because I loved the banana aspect and my eggs were quite large. Great suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am hoping to try this weekend! I got the recipe off of interest but I will def use another banana like you suggested! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...