Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Update: 1/30/13

It's just after midnight which means that I will be in surgery tomorrow, January 31st. I will be having my first IC surgery (cystoscopy with hydro-distension) and I am extremely worried.

I have also been having a personal issue going on that I do not really want to share, I am just hoping that I can make it through and everything will be okay. 

I am also close to going back to work, and I really hope this surgery allows me to do so. I am going stir crazy. If I am unable to get back to work after this surgery, well, I just may kick rocks.

I also received an e-mail from my RE saying that I won't be needing another HSG test to check on my Right tubal blockage. I guess that means there is no hope.
I will also be going back to school in the summer to somewhat make-up for the two semesters I have missed because of my health. I will continue to keep trucking along with my degree, but until that happens, I am happy with the company I work for. They have been very loyal to me as an employee, and I will continue to be loyal to them.

I don't really have a lot to share at the moment, because I am working on getting everything in my personal life back on track. I will post pre/post op pictures soon.

xo Heather

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...