Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12-18-12

Hey loves! Well, today I had my first pell bladder instillation and it was painful like I thought it would be. However, I survived haha! The RN that performed my treatment told me that she also was an Endo Sufferer. She talked to me personally about her journey and it was very nice to have that emotional connection with the staff of my surgeon's office. 
My new doctor and his staff are absolutely great and I am so blessed to have found them! I will not know if the instillation relieves any of my IC symptoms until tomorrow or the following day, so please pray that I do get some relief!

 
I have another instillation treatment on the 26th, as well as my first round of physical therapy on the 28th. Things are really start to look up . I have a procedure on January 31st and I will find out next week when my next laparoscopy is scheduled. Most likely my robotic laparo will be in May. 
I am also thinking about seeing if I am a candidate for the violet petal study for Endo. Is anyone involved in that clinical study? 
So, that is basically what is going on with me as of the moment. I will let you know how things are progressing. If you have any additional information on the violet petal study, please let me know.
xo Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...