Monday, December 17, 2012

My Sister's Wedding

Last June, my beautiful little sister Stephanie got married. I have shown a few pictures from the wedding on my blog but I wanted to show off her special day on my blog. It was such a happy and exciting day and my sister could not have looked more beautiful! So here are the pictures... hope you like!

My Daddy giving his speech!

Sisters
Father/Daughter Dance :)
Maid of Honer speech by our youngest sister - lots of tears!
My poor dad was so emotional - best dad ever!
Kisses for our sister-bride!!
My dad walking Stephie down the isle!
Tyler & me!
My gorgeous mother & sister!!
Mister and Misses!!
 

Father/ Daughter dance - love this picture!

Isn't she gorgeous!!??
 

Walking into the reception
 


My beautiful little sisters! Good looks run in the family haha!
 

My mom, dad, and sister!!
  


Bridesmaids with the groom!
 



My parents, sisters, and yours truly.
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...