Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pain Journal


Having unexplainable symptoms? Do you think you may have endometriosis symptoms? Or, if you have been diagnosed with endo already, it is important to keep a pain journal.

You can simply jot down notes on a calendar, a journal picked up from a local department store, or downloading a sample journal like the one I found from the Endometriosis Research Center which can be found here. 

If you are like me and always have your phone or tablet handy, an app is a good option. I found two free Android apps that are very convenient. "Private Diary" and the "I Journal" are both free. Free is always good in my opinion! I downloaded the "Private Diary" and I am impressed with it. I am even able to view previous entries by date with very little effort!

This simple pain journal will allow you to keep track of your pain and symptoms to relay to your doctor. 

Do you use a pain journal? If you have other ideas for keeping track of your pain and symptoms, please comment below!

xo Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...