Sunday, January 13, 2013

Endo Happy

 Endo Happy

(Photo credit: Endo Happy)

I'm a 38yr old Endo-Sister from the UK who is currently recovering from a Hysterectomy after a lifelong battle with Endometriosis.

I benefited from the support of my Endo-sisters so much in 2012 and wanted to give back that love so I launched @_EndoHappy on the 1st January 2013.

My aim is to find and connect all the Endometriosis sufferers on Twitter to share the support and make everybody know they are not alone. I also promote healthy eating and exercise as a way of managing the pain & emotions that we all have to deal with as well as encouraging people and sharing information that I find interesting in a fun and positive way!

So far I have gained over 300 followers and found over 800 of you which is great, if you are reading and haven't already followed please have a look at the interaction we have all had so far!

                                      

If you are not following Endo Happy yet, please do so. Endo happy is a wonderful way to connect with Endo Sisters all over the world for encouragement, support, and friendship. 

P.S.  Congrats to Endo Happy for growing so quickly!!!!

xo Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...