Sunday, January 13, 2013

Project Endo: Guest Blogger

(Photo Credit: Project Endo)

I will be starting a segment on Project Endo that will document my fertility journey. It will be a personal diary that documents my fertility experience - whether it be good or bad. 

I am excited, and extremely nervous, about sharing this experience with you. As many of you know, I really want a child. I worry that I may not have a filter when it comes to documenting my experience. However, my ultimate goal in this diary is to show that my amazing Endo Sisters are not alone. I hope to be your voice.
 Be on the lookout for my diary posts regarding my fertility experience and make sure to stop on by Project Endo to check out posts by Jo Gifford and other amazing Endo Women!!!

xo Heather 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...